Sunday 25 December 2011

It's official. I AM scared of grammar.

Greetings. As you all know, this blog is actually just a requirement for a course that I'm taking. But I'm trying my best to make sure that this blog would be beneficial to all, and off course I do hope that Sir Hadi would give a good mark for this effort ^^.

Back to the topic. Today I had to answer a questionnaire containing a grammar test. Yes. A grammar test. Out of all the topic under the sun, why does it have to be grammar? It's not that I hate grammar, I just have the difficulty in identifying the different parts of speech. Of course, I do know the basic stuff, like nouns, adjectives, etc. However, words and phrases like possessive adjectives, subject nominative, predicate nominative etc do freak me out.
                                         My face after seeing the questions, literally.

However, as an English educator-to-be, I should have a good understanding on the different parts of speech. So it is hoped that this blog will not only benefit the readers, but also myself. Enough with all the rantings. Hope that all of you would gain something out of this. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment