Thursday 5 January 2012

I know all of you hate exercises but I'm giving them anyway^^

I know the title of this post is discouraging, but I promise that this would be a short one. Furthermore all of you would think that we have learned enough about idioms. But in order to learn something, you need to practice and try it by yourselves right? So here I present to you, the most incredible, awesome, marvelous and astonishing exercise of all time (not really, but they are awesome anyway).
It is in a pdf format, so you can choose to download it and print it, and ask your teacher to check them for you. I am sure that most teacher will appreciate the effort of the their students^^. Or you can also email them to me. I will try my best to reply. My email can be found on the 'about me' page.

If you think that the pdf file is too troublesome, you can try this website. You can choose from 4 sets of questions, and you will know if you answered correctly on the spot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment